Create customer quotes. Quickly turn quotes into sale orders or invoices.Customer Sales Orders
Create customer sales orders. Sales orders dedicate stock for ordering purposes. Sales orders can be quickly turned into customer invoices. - sales orders.Customer Invoices
Create customer invoices with multiple lines. Invoice may be paid immediately with a single or multiple tenders, or charged to a receivable account. Automatically gather reference information by customer and report on this information. For example, report by purchase order number by customer. - creating invoices from sales orders.Multiple Taxes
Define multiple taxes and tax groups with variable rates. If necessary define tax on tax. Taxes collected and paid post to appropriate accounts. Define if a customer is exempt from paying a specific tax or taxes.Selling Discounts
All discounts have an audit trail. Define both line discounts and transaction discounts. A discount may be a percentage discount or a dollar amount. Specify start and stop dates, start and stop times and specific days of the week that discoutns are valid. Transacton discounts can be assigned in the customer master screen so that a customer will automatically recieve discounts when they purchase products. Within each discount you can define include and/or exclude limits which limit the discounts to specified stores, specified customers, specified departments, specified subdepartments and/or specified items. - discount limits.Accounts Receivable
Provide credit terms to your customers. Define customer types with default information. An aged receivable screen provides an aged summary and aged detail of your receivables. Receive payments on account and allocate payments to specific invoices. Define customer payment terms and give early payment discounts. Print customer statements. Create cheques for customers that directly impact their balance. Transfer customer balance from one customer to another.Cash Reconciliation
Balance your daily cash intake and record over/shortages and bank deposits using Quasar's cash reconciliation screen. - cash reconcile wizard.Price Management
Following is a list of the pricing features:
- Pricing can be created for multiple price zones - price zones.
- In additional to a regular price for each zone define up to four customer level prices. This means a customer can assigned either the regular price or one of the four price levels - four customer pricing levels.
- Up to four quantity levels can be defined for each zone for each item. Quantity levels can be configured in such a way that the customer receives the lower price for the total quantity once they have purchased a specified quantity or alternatively the quantity levels can be configured so that the customer receives only the lower price on the quantity of the item that they purchase above the quantity level - four quantity pricing levels.
- Promotions batches specify a promotion with opening and closing dates, start times and stop times and the day of week the promotion is valid. Within each promotion you can define promotion limits which limit the promotion to specific stores and/or sprecific customers. - new promotion limits
- The price calculation screen provides the ability to calculate prices such as percentage off prices, dollar off prices, cost plus prices or at/for pricing. Price calculation provide the ability to define prices with start date, stop dates, start times, stop times and days of the week the calculated price is valid. Additional price limits provide the ability to limit the prices to specific stores, customers, departments, subdepartments and items. - new price calculations
- With Quasar you can include both taxes and/or container deposits in the selling price. Quasar accurately breaks out the taxes and deposits for your customer.
- A price batch screen allows multiple price changes to be implemented at one time. Prices may be calculated based on a mark-up from cost, a gross margin, a target gross margin or a percentage increase or decrease. In addition to using the price batch to calculate regular prices it can be used to calculate the four customer level prices and the four quantity level prices for each item. - new price level calculations
- Define your own rounding rules so that that your prices round to your favorite price points. - rounding rules by zone